Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Beer Braised Short Ribs & Chicken Marsala

Hey there, thanks for checking back in.  First off, this week i'll have a restaurant review of a gourmet burger place that's opening Sept 9th.    I'll have that post up by the end of the week.  Can you say Kobe Beef Hamburger... stay tuned. I'll give you the restaurant details on that post.

Anyways Beer Braised Short-Ribs was the choice this past Sunday night. It's one of my favorite meals to make.  It was the obvious choice since I hosted the my Fanstasy Football draft the night before, the beer part was still plentiful. 

Then tonight {monday}, I made Chicken Marsala from Macaroni Grill.  You can actually get the ingredients in a box.  All you do is add the chicken.  It was pretty tasty.



No comments:

Post a Comment